Shopping Center in Kona, Hawaii
» Directory of Stores
Visiting the Kealakekua Ranch Center offers a day of shopping plus a fun experience for everyone. We invite you to make a day of it; there’s so much to do; bring your friends and enjoy the spa, get a new hairstyle; even get your teeth whitened and enjoy a picnic at the private park. Our grocery store, hardware store, multiple restaurants, pharmacy, deli and café and church each offer convenience, fun and opportunities to socialize for all ages.
Whether you live in Kona or are vacationing in the area, you won’t want to miss the Kealakekua Ranch Center. Please read more about our stores and services below.
Directory of Stores
- Ace Hardware
- (808) 323-2655
- Providing you with great hardware products and advice.
- Fly HI Ziplines
- Office: (808) 319-2262
Fax: (808) 319-2263
- Kona’s only canopy zipline experience offering the Screamin’ I’o Harness that allows you to fly hands free like your favorite super hero!
- Hong Kong Chop Suey Restaurant
- (808) 323-3373
- Authentic Chinese cuisine, Hong Kong Chop Suey offers quick and delicious food, whether dining in or taking out for a catered event.
- Ho`olokahi Congregational Church
- (808) 328-2365
- Ho`olokahi Congregational Church is a Christian church located in Kealakekua, Hawaii.
- Huiana Cafe & Deli
- (808) 323-3994
- Located in ChoiceMART, Huiana Cafe & Deli features premium Boar's Head meats and cheeses. Lunch specials made fresh daily. Stop by to see what's new today!
- Junjira Thai Restaurant
- (808) 323-2753
- Fresh and affordable Thai cuisine, Junjira Thai Restaurant offers large portions and affordable prices.
- Loko Wraps Restaurant
- (808) 895-3356
- A new flair on Mexican Favorites, Loko Wraps fuses island-style delicacies with fresh local ingredients.
- Like Us on Facebook
- Malama Compounding Pharmacy
- (808) 324-6888
- A full-service pharmacy that provides medication to fit the unique needs of patients.
- South Kona Physical Therapy
- (808) 323-8123
- South Kona Physical Therapy works with you to help you get back to doing everyday tasks.
- Takako’s Hair Salon
- (808) 323-9030
- Need a trim? Color? New style? Stop by Takako’s Hair Salon for all your hair care needs.
- Gary Uriu, DDS
- (808) 323-3208
- Serving families in South Kona, Gary Uriu has been practicing Family Dentistry for over 20 years.